“Yes.” The lynchpin word for every deal, dream, and relationship. But getting there is no simple task.
TinderBox helps you get to yes faster with a smarter, simpler, more efficient proposal and marketing communications process—one that builds lasting business partnerships.
With TinderBox, the proposal process gets collaborative. Important decision makers can view and discuss your proposal at their convenience, offer feedback, and give you real insight into your sales progress – opening new lines of communication that lead to new opportunities for your business.
Getting everyone to “Yes.”
Sales Director/ Company Administrator
Your sales professional will only sell what you can support, and won’t go rogue from frustration with how the rest of your company gets in the way of closing deals.
- Empower your team to sell effectively and efficiently
- Control access to certain data (view, edit and publish)
- Improve communication among staff
Your marketing team can tweak and wordsmith your message to keep your proposition sharp and your brand clear and clean.
- Keep proposals and contracts on message and consistent with your brand
- Easily update and maintain a content and resource library (and prevent changes by your rogue sales reps)
- Measure what content is working & engaging the customers
Your legal department can hammer out terms with your customer without derailing the sales conversation.
- Maintain redline changes and version history
- Keep legal terms from being changed (control validity)
- Make sure your sales reps aren't saying things that could jeopardize the agreement (compliance)
Client Success Team
Your delivery team can relax and focus on the customer rather than playing defense.
- Proactively access the most up to date agreements
- Deliver on the terms agreed upon in the sales proposal and contract
- Identify everyone involved in the decision making process
- Easily access contracts and templates for upsell opportunities
You can see where your customer champion is having success, and where he’s getting hung-up, and can be prepared to make good use of the conversations you have with him.
- Quickly create beautiful and engaging proposals
- Gain actionable insight by tracking who opens each document and how much time is spent on each page
- Seamlessly add marketing assets to a document for different selling situations
- Access to contract language approved by the legal team
- Close transactions faster through electronic acceptance
Your champion on your customer’s side can get buy-in and preserve transparency as he works to hire you.
- Gets a more engaging document experience
- Easily share an interactive document with their team
- Collaborate on terms and conditions with redlining and version history
- Electronically accept documents and get started faster